Availability: H10 Montcada
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room
Deluxe Double Room Single Use
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 double
Standard Room - Non Refundable
Double Room - Cava and Strawberries
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- Accomodations as selected
- Breakfast buffet daily in the hotel's dining area
- One bottle of Cava (Catalan sparkling wine) per stay
- Strawberries with chocolate and cream per stay
- 25% discount on massages and treatments
In Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter with superb city views
By Plaza Catalunya
In the historical center of the city, close to Plaça Catalunya and with easy access to Barceloneta beach, this boutique hotel is also near the Gothic and El Born quarters, the cathedral, Santa María del Mar, and Ciutadella Park.
The boutique hotel H10 Montcada offers a viewing area on the top floor to admire magnificent views over the city. There is a solarium, gym, massage area, and outdoor spa tub, an excellent buffet breakfast service, and a terrace bar.
The 79 guestrooms feature iPod®/iPhone® docking stations, espresso machines, and flat-screen TVs. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available. A complimentary bottle of water is provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 14 January 2014 to 12 May 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
- Select guestrooms
H10 Montcada Amenities
The air-conditioned H10 Montcada, a 9-story boutique hotel with views over Barcelona, offers many excellent services and amenities, such as a welcome drink, a viewing area on the top floor where guests can admire the magnificent views of Barcelona and the sea, a solarium, sauna, gym, and outdoor spa tub. The Despacio Beauty Center offers massages, body and facial services, and aromatherapy and thalassotherapy treatments.
Business amenities include a conference center, banquet hall, event services, audio-visual equipment, and catering on hand. You can also enjoy the hotel's free Internet corner, complimentary wireless Internet, free newspapers, an excellent buffet breakfast service, a lobby bar, a terrace bar open in the summer months, room service (limited hours), and fresh flowers.
Dry cleaning and laundry service are on hand for your convenience, and the multilingual staff can provide tour assistance.
- One meeting/conference room
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2
- Conference center
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- iPod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Espresso maker
Montcada Restaurant is open daily for a breakfast buffet. The restaurant can also be hired for business meetings and groups.
The relaxed lobby bar is a tranquil haven away from the busy street. Finishing touches include ornate lamps and chrome framed dark wood tables. Soft background music, sofas with large cushions, and plants add to the peaceful atmosphere. Snacks and drinks are served throughout the day until late evening.
An outdoor terrace bar is open in the summer months.
Five-minutes walk from the Old Port and 15-minutes walk from Olympic Port, the hotel is conveniently located for water based activities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
H10 Montcada Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Debit cards not accepted
Hotel Registry Number - HB-004328
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.