Book your room at Hotel Alimara
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double and 2 single
Standard Double Room
Superior Room with Extra Bed
Multi-terraced hotel on the outskirts of Barcelona
Mundet Metro Station
Located in the Horta district, the hotel is a short walk from Mundet Metro Station and 10 minutes from central Barcelona. Gaudí’s Park Güell is 4 metro stops from Mundet and Vall Hebron Hospital is 2 metro stops away.
The Hotel Alimara’s SUMMUM restaurant, and terrace serves Mediterranean food with a modern twist, children's meals, cocktails, and snacks. This modern hotel also has a 24-hour fitness center and a central garden.
Minibars in rooms
All 154 guestrooms at the Hotel Alimara have both air conditioning and heating. They are also outfitted with flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, minibars, and private bathrooms with hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Alimara offers an area for relaxation or informal meetings. A nearby health center offers hotel guests a discounted rate for use of all their facilities. Guests can also make use of the hotel's secure parking (surcharge).
9 versatile meeting rooms are located throughout the hotel with a capacity from 10 to 450 people. Some have separate entrances and all are fully equipped with conferencing facilities. A mezzanine level above the main restaurant is available for private dining. The garden patio area is frequently used for wedding receptions, and other functions. This is also a nice place for guests to relax in the summer months.
Other amenities include babysitting/child care (surcharge) and complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas. An airport shuttle service is available on request.
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Rooftop terrace
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- In the room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Eat and drink
Summum - The Hotel Alimara’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food with a modern twist and there are children’s menus available. The hotel bar&restaurant&terrace Summum features a terrace and serves meals, drinks, cocktails and snacks.
La Ronda - Breakfast is served in this buffet restaurant.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Hotel Alimara
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Hotel Registry Number - HB-004010
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14,50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6,10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15,50 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.