Book your room at Hotel Carlit
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Art Deco hotel in Barcelona (Eixample) near Sagrada Familia
This hotel is located in Barcelona (Eixample), close to Plaza de Toros Monumental, Sagrada Familia, and Arc de Triomf. Also nearby are Palau de la Musica Catalana and Casa Batllo.
Hotel Carlit provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an Internet point.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, laptop-compatible safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 38
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Year Built 1991
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hotel Carlit
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.