Please enter your travel dates.
Modern hotel in Barcelona’s Eixample district
Near Sagrada Familia
Situated in the center of the district of l’Eixample, Hotel Carlit is close to La Sagrada Família, Arc de Triomf, Palau de la Música, Casa Batlló and La Pedera (both Gaudi’s creations).
A colorful, brick-and-marble interior welcomes Hotel Carlit's guests, who enjoy a buffet breakfast in the breakfast room, wireless Internet access in the lobby, and drinks in it's bar.
All 38 guestrooms are modern in design and include dark-wood furniture, premium bedding, white-tiled bathrooms, minibars, in-room safes, satellite TV, and free high-speed Internet access via cable.
The Hotel Carlit's breakfast room and bar area provides a stylish place to enjoy the daily buffet breakfast and is also open in the afternoons for coffee and alcoholic drinks. Complimentary newspapers are provided in the lobby and free high-speed Internet access is available. This art deco hotel has a multilingual staff, 24-hour reception, a tourism information stand and a dry-cleaning service.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Year Built 1991
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
Breakfast room - Buffet breakfast is served in the bar/ coffee area. It is a room with clean marble floors and canteen style tables and chairs. The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.