Please enter your travel dates.
Design Room - Room Only
Luxury hotel situated on Passeig de Gràcia
By Gaudí landmarks
Located on Barcelona's Passeig de Gràcia, this luxury hotel is 1 block from Gaudi's Casa Milá (La Pedrera) and 3 blocks from his Casa Battló. Plaza de Cataluña is 1 km (0.6 mi) from the hotel.
Behind the Hotel Condes de Barcelona's neomedieval façade is an ornate pentagonal lobby, a rooftop terrace, fine Catalan cuisine in Loidi and Lasarte restaurants, 24-hour fitness center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 235 soundproofed guestrooms feature modern furnishings, oak parquet floors, Spanish masters prints, and marble bathrooms. Rooms also have large desks, minibars, TV with satellite channels, in-room safes, and complimentary Internet access.
Hotel Condes de Barcelona's 2 roof terraces overlook Passieg de Gracia and have chrome tables and chairs, parasols and lots of greenery. Through a gate is a solarium, with sun-loungers and a raised deck with a spa tub. During the summer season, guests can enjoy two outdoor pools, and the Terrace bar where they can order cocktails and enjoy fantastic views of the city and, in particular, the adjacent Casa Milá (La Pedrera).
The hotel's meeting facilities include the Gran Salón, which has a capacity of 250 and natural light provided by a large skylight. There is complimentary wireless Internet access in all meeting and public areas. 24-hour fitness facilities are available free of charge while babysitting/child care, valet parking, self parking and airport shuttles are available for additional charges.
- Number of floors - 8
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1985
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 235
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Translation services
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Business center
- One meeting/conference room
- Tour assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Complimentary newspaper
Loidi and Lasarte - These restaurants have an excellent reputation and can also be accessed directly from the street, serving buffet breakfast for guests and an à la carte menu for lunch and dinner. The cuisine is Mediterranean with an emphasis on seafood, although the signature dish is the Dice Foie caramelized with Green Apple. The decor continues the sea motif with blue walls and seascape murals. The floor is Brazilian macalauga marble, characterized by its watery blue shades. They are directed by famous chef Martin Berasategui.
Condal Bar - The hotel's piano bar has forest green armchairs, little green stools, scented candles and paneled walls. The bar is open all day and features a live pianist every evening.
Terraza Alaire - A rooftop bar serves drinks and appetizers with stunning city views.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 19 and EUR 20.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 105
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 45 per pet
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 15 per hour, per child
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).