Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly modern hotel near the scenic Montjuïc Park
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Next to Plaza España
Located facing Barcelona's National Palace and Montjuïc's famous fountains, this hotel is adjacent to the main square of Plaza España and about twelve kilometres from El Prat airport.
This smoke-free hotel offers a heated indoor pool with massage jets, massage treatment rooms, and a sauna. Guests may dine on Catalan cuisine at El Mall or order drinks in the Piano Bar.
All Hotel Fira Palace Barcelona's 276 spacious air-conditioned guestrooms have 55-inch plasma televisions, espresso makers, and free WiFi, among other amenities.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 January 2014 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
Hotel Fira Palace Barcelona has 2,950 square meters (31,753 square feet) of meeting and function space to accommodate small gatherings, large conferences, and weddings. The largest room has capacity for 2,500 guests. Meeting facilities are equipped with the latest audiovisual equipment, technology support, broadband Internet, and there's complimentary wireless high-speed Internet throughout the property. The hotel also provides a health club, with an indoor lap pool, a range of cardio and strength-training equipment, fitness classes, and a sauna.
Please note that the use of a swimming cap is compulsory in the swimming pool.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 276
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2950
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Tour assistance
- Number of floors - 7
- Medical assistance available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 31754
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Translation services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Technology support staff
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Year Built 1992
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Wake-up calls
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Espresso maker
- Satellite TV service
- Double sink
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- City view
- Pillow menu
L'Aria Restaurant - Breakfast (surcharge) is served buffet-style from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. City views.
El Mall - Catalan style decor and Mediterranean cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner. City views.
The hotel has a gym with cardio and weight-training equipment, fitness classes, a heated indoor pool, sauna, and massages (reservations required).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Swimming on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after hours are kindly requested to contact the hotel in advance. Local/City tax must be paid upon arrival with a maximum charge per person/per stay of 8.75 Euros. This tax will apply for all bookings as of 1 November 2012.
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.