Book your room at Hotel Palace
Please enter your travel dates.
Lavish hotel in Barcelona's Eixample district
By Passeig de Gràcia
Visited by many famous faces, this 19th-century hotel is set on a grand tree-lined boulevard in the Eixample, two blocks from Passeig de Gràcia and one kilometre from Barcelona's La Rambla.
Spa, fitness center
The Hotel Palace's amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary daily newspapers.
The 125 guestrooms have high-ceilings and are furnished in classical European style. Rooms include dressing rooms, marble bathrooms, fireplaces, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This property is wheelchair accessible. Complimentary wireless and wired Internet access is provided. This property welcomes pets.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Year Built 1919
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Health club
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 18 EUR per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Cælis Restaurant - The Cælis provides a selection of seasonal Mediterranean and Catalan cuisine. Open Tuesday–Saturday for dinner. Closed during the month of August. Reservations required.
Diana's Garden - Hot and cold buffet breakfasts are served daily in this airy dining space. Large patio doors leading to a flower-filled courtyard with a fountain to give a sense of the outdoors.
Ae Restaurant - The glass setting inundates the large but intimate lounge with light, and sophisticated decor evokes the hotel's history. Afternoon tea with pastries and cakes served daily.
Rien de Rien - Cocktail bar in the purest English style. Open daily for coctktails, mixers, and dips. Live music Tuesday to Saturday.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The hotel's Mayan Luxury Spa and Fitness Room includes a Temazcal sauna and a Turkish bath. Services include massage, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and facial and body treatments. Manicures, pedicures, and other beauty services are also available. Advanced reservations are required.
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.46 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per room, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.