Availability: Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
ExecutiveMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room (Paseo de Gracia)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Barcelona hotel two blocks from Gaudí’s La Pedrera
In Eixample district
This hotel is located on Passeig de Gràcia in the Eixample district, 2 blocks from Gaudí's La Pedrera and 1 kilometer from Barcelona's markets and galleries along Las Ramblas.
The Majestic Hotel's rooftop terrace is home to La Dolce Vitae bar, and a swimming pool and deck that offer spectacular views of Gaudí's La Sagrada Família cathedral.
All 275 guestrooms are decorated in warm Mediterranean colors and have wireless Internet access, laptop-size safes, minibars, stereo systems, interactive TVs, and marble baths.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Amenities
The Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona GL offers luxurious accommodation in a neoclassical building on Passeig de Gràcia. It features a spa, rooftop swimming pool, and a terrace with amazing city views. Renovated in October 2012, the hotel maintains its original façade and offers 275 stylish, modern guestrooms. Gaudí’s Casa Batlló is just 100 meters from the hotel, and Plaza de Catalunya and Las Ramblas are within walking distance (less than 1 km away).
On the roof of the luxury Majestic Hotel, guests will find a small pool, terrace and plenty of sun-loungers. The roof overlooks the city, offering excellent views, particularly of the spires of La Sagrada Família. The poolside bar leads through to a health/fitness club with cardiovascular machines, resistance machines, and free weights. The Majestic Spa, located on the top floor, is the first wellness centre in Europe to be awarded the prestigious SpaExcellence Certificate. It offers beauty and body treatments in 6 treatment rooms, including facials, massages, a steam room and sauna, and hydrotherapy.
This business-friendly hotel's business center is staffed 8 AM-9 PM and has secretarial and technology support services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the building. There are also a range of events and conference facilities, from the 24-capacity Montjuic Salon room to the 500-capacity Mediterraneo Salon.
This Barcelona hotel features an accessible path of travel, accessible bathroom, and in-room accessibility for guests with limited mobility
- Coffee shop or café
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Poolside bar
- Steam room
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 275
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 6940
- Conference space size (meters) - 645
- Conference center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Plasma TV
Drolma Lounge Restaurant - The elegant Drolma Lounge Restaurant serves buffet breakfast and à la carte lunch and dinner, both created by the Michelin-star-awarded Nandu Juvany.
El Bar del Majestic - Dark wood floor-to-ceiling paneling, black armchairs and quiet alcoves make this bar an ideal setting for an informal meeting. Serves beers, wines, cocktails from 10 AM-1 AM.
La Dolce Vitae - The poolside bar serves drinks and light snacks throughout the day.
A brunch is served every Sunday, featuring seafood, meat, desserts, and Champagne.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Hotel Registry Number - HB-000038
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.46 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- .72 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 28 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EMAS II (EMS – environmental only), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.