Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Melia Pool View Room
- One King Bed
Premium city View Room
- One King Bed
Premium Sea View Room
- One King Bed
Luxury, high-rise hotel with sea view in Barcelona tourist area (Diagonal Mar).
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Agbar tower, BICC
Luxury Lifestyle high-rise hotel on the Diagonal in Sant Marti district, 1 km from Agbar Tower, BICC. Sagrada Familia 2 km away, as are the restaurants and beaches of Port Olimp. 5 min to shopping.
Sky-high dining, sea view
Our restaurant, Dos Cielos offers panaromic view from 24th floor. Yhi relaxation spa, pool, solarium, gymnasium.
XXI century rooms, views
Rooms with optimal views of Barcelona feature pillow menu, feather bed, interactive 32-inch plasma TVs, iPod docks, Stylish lacquered desk. Apivita plant-based cosmetics. 24h room service.
With a modern design, Meliã Barcelona Sky is, without a doubt a landmark in the city of Barcelona. Its 120 metres of height, 29 floors and 258 rooms make it one of the highest and most emblematic buildings in the Skyline of Barcelona.
Central, modern and part of the symbols of identity of the city of Gaudi, it has been designed by French Architect Dominique Perrault, a prestigious figure in the architectural scene and the author of pharaonic constructions such as the Grand Library of France in Paris.
Amongst its magnificent facilities the external swimming pool stands out together with the outstanding luxury spa, it’s high end gastronomy Restaurant “Dos Cielos” awarded with a Michelin Star, its spectacular terraces open to the sea, it’s “Le Pool Lounge” room for private celebrations, its multiuse rooms and meeting rooms and its exquisite design rooms.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 258
- Number of floors - 29
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Arcade/game room
- Tour assistance
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2008
- Pool sun loungers
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Wake-up calls
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Rainfall showerhead
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Welcome amenities
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Dos Cielos - signature restaurant on 24th floor. Haute cuisine, Mediterranean style. Panoramic view of city and sea. Terrace dining. Renowned Chefs (and twin brothers) Sergio and Javier Torres preside. The Dos Cielos terrace itself offers the opportunity to enjoy in a space open to textures, flavours and experiences of the Torres’ brothers cuisine with the blue of the sea in the background. SKY Food Bar - Chic, relaxed setting for Mediterranean cuisine, with focus on Catalan specialties. Creative cocktails. Entertainment from renowned DJs at night. Reservations recommended. Dining by room service 24 h.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The hotel is home to the YHI Spa Barcelona, an elegant urban oasis. Many treatments incorporate products mixed locally or on the premises. Highlights include Rhythmic Massage with Essential Orange Oil, Sea Mineral and Himalayan Stone Massage, Lomi-Lomi Massage, Sports Massage, and the Purifying Marine Crystal Ritual. Facials, manicures, and pedicures are also available.
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 00.01 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 53.50 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Biosphere Hotels, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.