Please enter your travel dates.
NH Special Offer
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Double Bed & Breakfast
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Double Single Use Bed & Breakfast
- One Double or Two Twins
It is in the thriving financial center with destinations for shopping and dining
Near Sants Station
Located near Barcelona’s well-known Sants Station, Plaza España and Catalonian National Art Museum (MNAC), the hotel is well-connected to the city center by public transport.
Restaurant and bar/lounge
In addition to a restaurant, NH Forum features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include secure parking and free wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms feature televisions with cable channels, minibar and safes. All rooms have air conditioning and free wireless internet connection.
In addition to a restaurant, the hotels has an on-site bar/lounge where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with free high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 106 square meters. This design hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and secure parking.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 106
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1992
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1141
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Wake-up calls
- Down blanket
- Pillow menu
NH Forum has a restaurant serving breakfast only. Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20.9 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.