Book your room at Olivia Plaza Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room
Standard Room, City View
Standard Triple Room
Modern hotel in Barcelona’s Plaça Catalunya
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
By Las Ramblas
Striking modern hotel, opened in 2006, sited in Barcelona's Plaça Catalunya, 20 metres from Las Ramblas, 50 metres from Passeig de Gracia, and 400 metres from Gaudi's Casa Batllo.
Olivia Plaza's guests can sample local dishes in the ultra-modern restaurant.
Contemporary design and natural colour schemes define the guestrooms. Amenities include flat-screen TV with satellite channels, in-room safe, blackout drapes, and minibar. Turndown service is available upon request. All guestrooms are non-smoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Olivia Plaza Hotel
- The Overview
After breakfast, guests of the modern Olivia Plaza can relax with a coffee in the lounge areas or garden terrace and enjoy complimentary wireless (high speed) Internet access. The hotel houses a library area for those seeking a quiet place to read. Business travelers can enjoy a meeting room and audio-visual equipment is available. Practical amenities include safety deposit boxes and room service. Multilingual staff at the concierge desk can offer book tickets for events and excursions in the area. Motorists will find parking facilities available on site (surcharge).
- Concierge desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Tour assistance
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 936
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2006
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Plasma TV
- The Eats
Nineteen - Ultra-modern restaurant with white retro chairs, polished floors, purple lighting effects and sleek, dark-wood pillars. Serves regional Spanish dishes. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Olivia Plaza Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 82.5 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 27.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 66 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.