Book your room at Renaissance Barcelona Hotel
Deluxe Double Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Stylish hotel in Barcelona’s Eixample district
Near Paseo de Gracia
This contemporary hotel is 2 blocks from the shops and attractions of Barcelona's Passeig de Gràcia and 6 blocks from the amazing architecture in the city's famed Gothic district.
24-hour fitness center
The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel features a rooftop deck with a panorama city view, a 24-hour fitness center, and the CRU Steakhouse Restaurant.
24-hour room service
The 211 contemporary-style guestrooms feature Renaissance luxury bedding, air-conditioning, satellite TVs, iPod docking stations, and 24-hour room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Barcelona Hotel
- At your hotel
The Renaissance Barcelona Hotel's large open-plan reception, lobby, bar, marble floors, and mirrored pillars provide a relaxing meeting space. A rooftop sun terrace, small, 24-hour fitness room with Turkish bath, and small outdoor terrace create another relaxing area. The terrace also has city views. The hotel has on-site shopping available. Wireless Internet is available for a fee. Parking is available nearby (surcharge).
Business facilities include 7 meeting rooms with capacity for up to 120 people, audio-visual equipment, and in-house catering.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 211
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Translation services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tour assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Plasma TV
- Eat and drink
CRU Restaurant & Steakhouse - Fresh ingredients, new tastes, vibrant ambience, and the best steaks are what make this steakhouse in Barcelona a fine dining choice. They only use the best cuts of USDA-certified Black Angus beef and pair each meal with a premium selection of fine wines. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
CUIT Bar & Lounge - This lounge offers a unique design inspired by local Catalan architecture and is a great place to unwind and taste local Barcelona flavors. Their tapas-style lounge allows guests to sample traditional Spanish Platillos with signature cocktails.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Renaissance Barcelona Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
- When you leave
Check-out time is Noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.46 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6.95 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 6.95 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.