Book your room at Royal Ramblas
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Superior Room (Ramblas View)Max Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Economy Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Modern hotel on Barcelona’s famous Las Ramblas
Near Plaza Catalunya
Offering a ideal location directly on Barcelona's famed Las Ramblas Boulevard, this stylish city-center hotel is 1 block from Plaza Catalunya, 1 kilometer (half-mile) from the Picasso Museum, and a short walk from the Gothic Quarter.
The modern Royal Ramblas hotel features La Poma cafeteria and restaurant, open from 11 AM to 11 PM, serving Mediterranean cuisine, and offering views over Las Ramblas.
LCD TVs, minibars
The 119 renovated guestrooms are decorated in a modern style with earth and chocolate colors, and offer air-conditioning, minibars, in-room safes, hair dryers, 32-inch LCD TVs, and double-glazed windows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The multilingual staff at Royal Ramblas operate the reception desk 24-hours at this busy Art Deco hotel. Staff are also available for any secretarial requests and concierge services. Guests can make use of complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas and secure parking underneath the building. The hotel is happy to provide a roundtrip airport shuttle for a fee.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Number of floors - 7
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1973
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
La Poma - The hotel's pride and joy, La Poma restaurant is divided into two distinct sections. On the first floor level is a large room with traditional Spanish decor. A varied menu is on offer here, but the highly regarded specialties are meat dishes from the charcoal grill and the traditional sea-food paella. Also on offer is fresh fish of the day and lobster. Downstairs at street level the same menu is on offer but in a more casual, cafeteria-style setting. Both sections of the restaurant are busy with outside visitors every night and have an independent entrance from the street.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Royal Ramblas
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 27 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 70
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.