Availability: Sport Village
Chalet for 2 peopleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Chalet, View (4 people)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Chalet for 1 personMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Barga apartment with a restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this apartment is in the same region as Grotta del Vento, Ponte della Maddalena, and Bagni di Lucca Thermal Spa. Regional attractions also include Chestnut Museum and Val di Luce.
In addition to a restaurant, Sport Village features outdoor tennis courts. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, detached private bathrooms, and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sport Village Amenities
The apartment offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Digital TV service
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Locanda Km0 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Ziplining on site
Sport Village Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:Hours of reception at Sports Village Ciocco are 9 AM until 1 PM and 2 PM until 7 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7,00 per person (approximately)
- Deposit: EUR 100,00 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.