Availability: Hôtel-Restaurant du Château d'Andlau
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room
- 2 single
Comfort Double Room
- 1 double
Comfort Twin Room
- 2 single
Barr hotel with a restaurant
Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is close to Domaine Stoeffler, La Folie Marco, and Mont Sainte Odile. Area attractions also include Domaine Gerard Metz and Church of St. Pierre and St. Paul.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel-Restaurant du Château d'Andlau features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free parking.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel-Restaurant du Château d'Andlau Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Barr hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hôtel-Restaurant du Château d'Andlau is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hôtel-Restaurant du Château d'Andlau has a restaurant serving dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Hôtel-Restaurant du Château d'Andlau Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.45 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- All citizens of France will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.