Availability: Hilton Basel
Queen Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Queen DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Queen Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Queen Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in Basel near Basel Historical Museum
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to BIS Tower, Basel Historical Museum, and Basler Muenster. Also nearby are Messeturm Basel and Basel Zoo.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Basel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a swim-up bar.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Basel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Basel provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13708 square feet (1274 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a nightclub, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hilton Basel has designated areas for smoking.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Poolside bar
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swim-up bar
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 9
- Conference space size (feet) - 13708
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 1274
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Wettstein - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
City Bar - This bar specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hilton Basel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 34 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CHF 28 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 60 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room