Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room
- One Double Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
- One Queen and Two Single Beds
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- One Sleeper Sofa Bed
5-star Edwardian hotel in Biarritz with a roundtrip airport shuttle
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Stade d'Aguilera, Gare du Midi, and Palace of Festivals. Also nearby are Asiatica Museum of Asian Art and Grand Beach.
Beaumanoir Small Luxury Boutique Hotel provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and a train station pick-up service. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to secretarial services and limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Edwardian hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
Beaumanoir Small Luxury Boutique Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Medical assistance available
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 2
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Secretarial services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1885
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathroom phone
- DVD player
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Clock radio
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom scale
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cordless phone
- iPod docking station
- Sofa bed size
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Garden view
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and noon.
COQUILLAGES ET CRUSTACES - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in seafood. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Esprit de Dom Perignon - Overlooking the garden, this Champagne bar specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Breakfast and light snacks can be ordered from room service (during limited hours). A complimentary grocery shopping service is also offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 10 per hour, per child (ages 2 to 16 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.