Book your room at Beaumanoir Small Luxury Boutique Hotel
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Presidential Apartment, 5 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 12 guests (up to 11 children, 4 infants)
5-star Edwardian hotel in Biarritz with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Stade d'Aguilera, Gare du Midi, and Palace of Festivals. Also nearby are Asiatica Museum of Asian Art and Grand Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Beaumanoir Small Luxury Boutique Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Beaumanoir Small Luxury Boutique Hotel features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Edwardian hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Beaumanoir Small Luxury Boutique Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Free! Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free! Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free! Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Free! Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Free! Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1885
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free! Free self parking, Free! Free valet parking
In your room
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and noon.
Seefood Bouquet - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Esprit de Dom Perignon - Overlooking the garden, this Champagne bar specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and guests can order late night fare from room service (during limited hours).
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Beaumanoir Small Luxury Boutique Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.