Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room
- One Double Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
- One Queen and Two Single Beds
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- One Sleeper Sofa Bed
A 5 Stars Luxury hotel situated in Biarritz residential quarter
In a quiet quarter
At less than 5 minutes from the Main Beach of Biarritz, This 1885 Manor with its protected architecture had been refurnished and transformed in a revisited baroque spirit. In the park a 25 meters heated pool.
Only 4 rooms, 2 suites and 2 apartments welcome some priviligied guest looking for quiet. Huge fireplace living-room opening on a unique bar offering a variety of 50 champagnes Brandname !
Rolls Royce transfer
The rolls Royce is available for transfer from and to Biarritz Airport or train station. (on request only)
On site valet parking is complimentary.
The hotel offers a bar/lounge where guests can relax with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of secretarial services, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This hotel also offers an heated outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
Beaumanoir has designated areas for smokers.
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Medical assistance available
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 2
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Secretarial services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1885
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Bathroom phone
- DVD player
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Clock radio
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathroom scale
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Welcome amenities
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cordless phone
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Sofa bed size
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Garden view
.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar Esprit Dom Perignon and eat a light meal with the snacking chic menu.
Sea Food & Champagne can be served for diner on reservation only.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 10 per hour, per child (ages 2 to 16 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.