Book your room at Best Western Le Grand Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelCentral Bayonne hotel steps from historical Old Town and the river
Near Basque Museum
At the edge of Bayonne's charming Old Town, this hotel is within a 3-minute walk of Chateau de Bayonne, Bayonne Cathedral, the Basque Museum, and the riverfront. Beaches are 7 km (4.3 mi) away.
Breakfast and bar
Guests can enjoy a Continental breakfast in their rooms or a buffet breakfast in the breakfast area. A pub-style bar is also on site, and numerous restaurants are nearby. Business services are also available.
Housed in an elegant historical building, Le Grand Hotel offers 57 guest accommodations. All feature complimentary high-speed wireless Internet, free daily newspapers, desks, and cable TV with French, Spanish, English, and German programs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Breakfast is available for a surcharge. The hotel's paneled bar is inspired by traditional British pubs. Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms. Other amenities include an Internet corner, 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1835
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.