Availability: Chateau du Clair de Lune
4-star historic hotel in Biarritz with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Biarritz, this historic hotel is close to Villa Francon, Golf d'Arcangues, and Club Hippique of Biarritz. Also nearby are City of the Ocean Museum and Ilbarritz Golf.
Chateau du Clair de Lune provides complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, free self parking, and small meeting rooms.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars; rooms also include hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chateau du Clair de Lune Amenities
Chateau du Clair de Lune features an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden. 3 meeting rooms are available. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This romantic hotel also offers laundry facilities, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Chateau du Clair de Lune is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) -
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Chateau du Clair de Lune Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.