Availability: Grand Hotel Loreamar Thalasso Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
Legendary Luxury hotel & spa facing the sea
The pearl of the Basque Coast, this Grand Hotel was built in 1909, facing the sea; it has kept its Belle Epoque charm. Walking distance from the city center and beach promenade.
Grand Hôtel Loreamar Thalasso Spa has an oceanfront restaurant for guests to discover savory, inventive French cuisine inspired by the sea, which the Chef prepares using local ingredients.
Decor in warm colors
Guestrooms are adorned with silk headboards and curtains, equipped with plasma televisions, minibars, and free WiFi. Rooms have views of town, the bay, or the Atlantic Ocean.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hotel Loreamar Thalasso Spa Amenities
Located on the Bay of Saint-Jean-de-Luz, which extends to the Atlantic Ocean, this hotel is in France's peaceful Basque Country. Shopping, the beach, boardwalk and the train station are all nearby. The hotel's full-service spa, has 20 treatment rooms, a heated sea-water pool, a sauna, a fitness center, and a relaxation corner with tea.
On-site dining options include the Rosewood Restaurant and the relaxed Le Clipper Lounge Bar and Terrace. 24-hour room service is also available. The hotel also offers 3 meeting rooms, which can be used for conferences and banquets. Additionally, this hotel has a concierge desk, valet parking, laundry service and wireless Internet access in public areas.
Grand Hôtel Loreamar Thalasso Spa is a smoke-free property. Pets are welcome (surcharge).
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Water park access (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1909
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillow menu
Rosewood - Offers a French cuisine based on the regional recipes; open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Outdoor dining available.
Le Clipper Lounge Bar & Terrace - Offers drinks and light fare in a traditional English-style bar setting. Open daily from midday to 11 PM. Outdoor dining available.
Room service is available 24-hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Aerobics on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Loreamar Thalasso Spa is in a one-level, 1000-square meter building which has direct access to the beach. In 20 private treatment rooms, the Spa's decor is ideal for dreaming and cocooning. The spa is also equipped with a sauna, spa tub, a fitness facility, and a heated seawater swimming pool. There is a rest corner where guests may enjoy herbal tea. Treatments include massage, hydrotherapy, and body wraps and scrubs. Nutrition consultation is also available.
- Number of treatment rooms 20
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Grand Hotel Loreamar Thalasso Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.