Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
- Two Queen Beds
Standard (for 1 person)
- Single Occupancy
Biarritz hotel close to beach and casino
A Very Central Situation
Situated in the Heart of Biarritz at 150 m of the Grand Plage and 250 m. from Casino it is a perfect base to discover Pays-Basques and Spain.
The Old Port, the Sea Museum and Ocean City are just near.
Restaurant and bar
The LMB, the restaurant of The Grand Tonic Hotel, and its Bar are open everyday.
Room Service limited time
Parking, Free Wi-Fi
Reception Concierge Service (Shuttles,Golf, Rugby, Surf booking), and luggage storage.
Full Confort - Free Wi-Fi
Felted and Generous Comfort with "Couettes" service. Generous proportions. Luminosity.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
FlatScreenTV, MiniBar, Pivate Safe,
Hydro massage bathtubs.
Room Service at Restaurant times
In the heart of the sea resort of Biarritz in South West of France, with The "Grande Plage" (Big Beach) and the Casino in 2 steps, The Grand Tonic Hotel is a refuge of Charm and intimacy offering a little more than simple relaxation
Precious and elegant fabrics, materials, colours and lights, spread with simplicity on 6 floors of Art deco inspiration to sign a decoration with timeless and baroque charm.
63 rooms of felted and generous comfort wait for you in Tonic Hotel of Biarritz. Beautiful dimensions, well-kept design, wood and preciously warm fabrics, everything is thought to allow you to appreciate the holiday rhythm of life and to invite you to relaxation. All our bathrooms, of all categories of rooms are equipped with hydro massage bathtubs.
The intimacy of the place is mirrored in its Restaurant and Bar The LMB. It is easy and recommended to give in to the temptation of this cosmopolitan, elegant and sophisticated table .Note that Local and Classical values are not forgotten
All this within some minutes of the lively Spanish Basque Coast of which the jewels are San Sébastian and Hondarabia..
The beauty of the Basque Villages with their typical environment will delight you for the time of a cultural break.
The sportsmen will not be in rest with Golfs classified among the most beautiful of Europe (the Golf of Biarritz Le Phare is 500 metres from our place). The surfers of one day or of always slide on the waves of the Basque coast for already more than 50 years.
Obviously we would not be able how to speak about Biarritz without evoking the Rugby and Biarritz Olympique, the symbolic club of the Top 14, the traditional “Basque Force” contests, the Basque Men Choirs and finally, the Pelota of all kinds from “Chistera to Cesta Punta”.
Thalasso Therapy is another speciality of the region. Biarritz does not fail in this tradition and numerous equipments surround our hotel.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1076
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Secure covered parking (surcharge), Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
The LMB is the restaurant of the Hôtel -
We present a simple and accessible "Carte", making a point of being as cosmopolitan as local . Classical values are not forgotten either.
Lunch and Dinner. Menu features local ingredients.
Buffet Breakfast is served every day from 6:30 AM-to 12 AM in the restaurant (surcharge).
Afternoon tea is also available and Bar are also available
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.