Book your room at Grand Tonic Hotel Biarritz
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard (for 1 person)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior (for 1 person)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star Art Deco hotel in Biarritz near Grand Beach
Located in the city center of Biarritz, this hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Grand Beach, Biarritz City Hall, and Belleuve Conference and Exhibition Center. Also nearby are Biarritz Casino and Asiatica Museum of Asian Art.
In addition to a restaurant, Grand Tonic Hotel Biarritz features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature jetted bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Tonic Hotel Biarritz
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 63
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and noon.
LMB Biarritz - Onsite restaurantGuests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.