Book your room at Hotel Residence Anglet Biarritz - Parme
Studio, Pool View (3-4pax)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Pool View (5-6 pax)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Studio, Pool View (1-2 pax)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Apartment, Pool View (1-4 pax)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Anglet hotel with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Stade Jean Dauger, Musee Basque, and Bayonne Arena. Also nearby are Bayonne Cathedral and Chateau de Bayonne.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Hotel Residence Anglet Biarritz - Parme features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with complimentary newspapers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Residence Anglet Biarritz - Parme features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 2583 square feet (240 square meters) include conference space. This Anglet hotel also offers a children's pool, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 2583
- Free self parking
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1992
- Conference space size (meters) - 240
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ombrière - This restaurant overlooks the pool. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.55 per night for guests aged 13-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 12 per person, per stay
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.90 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night