Book your room at Hotel Residence Anglet Biarritz - Parme
Studio, Pool View (1-2 pax)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Studio, Pool View (3-4pax)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Apartment, Pool View (1-4 pax)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Pool View (5-6 pax)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
3-star hotel with 2 outdoor pools and restaurant
Located in the heart of Anglet, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Stade Jean Dauger, Musee Basque, and Musee Bonnat. Asiatica Museum of Asian Art and Grand Beach are also within 3 mi (5 km).
2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and a fitness center are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
All 71 rooms provide free WiFi, balconies, and LCD TVs. Guests will also find refrigerators, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
Hotel Residence Anglet Biarritz - Parme features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 2583 square feet (240 square meters) include conference space. This Anglet hotel also offers a children's pool, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 2583
- Free self parking
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Year Built 1992
- Conference space size (meters) - 240
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Ombrière - This restaurant overlooks the pool. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
Nearest Transport Options
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.55 per night for guests aged 13-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 12 per person, per stay
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.90 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night