Book your room at Hôtel St-Julien
Get an overview of this hotel3-star romantic hotel, walk to Biarritz Casino
Located in the heart of Biarritz, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Mazon Park, Biarritz Casino, and Sea Museum. Cote des Basques and Asiatica Museum of Asian Art are also within 10 minutes.
Self parking, a library, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, multilingual staff, a garden, and free wired Internet in public areas are onsite.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free wired Internet and free newspapers. Guests will also find satellite TV, Egyptian cotton sheets, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel St-Julien features a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This romantic hotel also offers a garden and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hôtel St-Julien is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1895
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Individually decorated
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 2 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.