Availability: Inter-Hotel Amarys
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Biarritz hotel featuring restaurant and bar
Inter-Hotel Amarys is in Biarritz, a good starting point for exploring Basque country. Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne Airport is 1 km (just over a half-mile) away, and the Grand Plage is 3 km (2 mi) away.
Inter-Hotel Amarys features warm, contemporary design. A restaurant with a terrace serves traditional Basque dishes prepared with fresh, seasonal products, and a bar offers a spot for guests to relax.
Guest accommodations feature simple, modern style; TVs with satellite channels; and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Inter-Hotel Amarys Amenities
Inter-Hotel Amarys is designed in casual, contemporary style, featuring warm woods and splashes of color. A restaurant offers a terrace with sun umbrellas and serves traditional Basque dishes prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients, with an emphasis on seafood and meats. A small bar offers a bright corner for guests. A meeting room is provided, and the multilingual staff can help plan events. This hotel also offers a 24-hour front desk. Wireless Internet access and onsite parking are complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
Inter-Hotel Amarys features a terrace and serves traditional Basque dishes prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients, with an emphasis on meats and seafood.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Inter-Hotel Amarys Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EU Ecolabel, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.