Availability: Le Grand Large - Résidence
Please enter your travel dates.
Studio (for 2)
- Two Single Beds
Studio (for 4)
- Two Beds
One Bedroom Apartment (for 6)
- Two Twin Beds
Residence in Biarritz near Sea Museum
Located in the city center of Biarritz, this residence is near the airport and within walking distance of Port-Vieux Beach, Belleuve Conference and Exhibition Center, and Sea Museum. Also nearby are Cote des Basques and Biarritz Casino.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Grand Large - Résidence features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to kitchens and refrigerators, guestrooms feature safes along with direct-dial phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Grand Large - Résidence Amenities
Le Grand Large - Résidence features a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. The residence offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1614 square feet (150 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Biarritz residence also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Year Built 1970
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1614
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 150
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Cooking facilities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Le Grand Large - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Le Grand Large - Résidence Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.