Availability: Résidence du Golf
Ciboure residence with a golf course
Situated near the beach in Ciboure, this golf residence is close to Nivelle Golf Course, St-Jean-de-Luz Beach, and Port of Saint-Jean-de-Luz. Also nearby are Port de Saint-Jean-de-Luz Ciboure and Maison Louis XIV.
At Résidence du Golf, recreational amenities include a golf course and a seasonal outdoor pool. The residence also features a beach shuttle and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have private pools, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access; rooms also include refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence du Golf Amenities
Résidence du Golf features a golf course and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A beach shuttle and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. This Ciboure residence also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking nearby
- Golf course on site
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private pool
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course. Other recreational amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing on site
Résidence du Golf Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk is open from Monday to Saturday from 9 AM to 12 noon, and 2 PM to 7 PM, and on Sunday from 9 AM to 12 noon and from 4 PM to 7 PM. On Saturdays, from July to September, the desk is open from 8 AM to 12 noon and 2 PM to 8 PM.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 50.00 every 7 days, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 3.00 per night