Availability: Résidence Eugénie
4-star residence on the beach, near Cote des Basques
This Biarritz residence is by the ocean, on the beach within minutes of Marbella Beach, Milady Beach, and Cote des Basques. Also nearby are Grand Beach and Sea Museum.
Guests at this beach residence will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a playground and a picnic area.
In addition to kitchenettes and day beds, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with a turndown service and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed during January and November.
Résidence Eugénie Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Résidence Eugénie provides an outdoor tennis court and a health club. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. This beach residence also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite valet parking is complimentary. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Tennis on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Day bed
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the residence. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Golf - miniature on site
- Playground on site
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Résidence Eugénie Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 6 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 50 per stay)
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 40 per stay, varies per unit size
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property.