Book your room at Résidence Eugénie
Please enter your travel dates.
Studio for 2 persons
- 1 sofa bed
Studio for 4 persons, Sea Side
- 4 beds
One Bedroom Apartment for 5 persons
- 1 single
Studio for 4 persons
- 4 beds
4-star residence on the beach, near Cote des Basques
This Biarritz residence is by the ocean, on the beach within minutes of Marbella Beach, Milady Beach, and Cote des Basques. Also nearby are Grand Beach and Sea Museum.
Guests at this beach residence will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a playground and a picnic area.
In addition to kitchenettes and day beds, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with a turndown service and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed during January and November.
In addition to an outdoor pool, Résidence Eugénie provides an outdoor tennis court and a health club. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. This beach residence also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite valet parking is complimentary. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business center
- Business services
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Self parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor tennis court
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Tennis on site
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Self parking, Free valet parking
- In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Direct-dial phone
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Day bed
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the residence. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Golf - miniature on site
- Playground on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Beach yoga nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Résidence Eugénie
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside reception hours or after 6 PM must contact the property in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 50 per stay)
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 40 per stay, varies per unit size
- We Should Mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property.