Book your room at Résidence Soko-Eder
Studio for 4Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Studio for 2Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom Apartment for 4Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
One Bedroom Apartment for 6Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 1 infant)
Two Bedrooms Apartment for 6Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 2 infants)
3-star residence with outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool
Situated near the beach, this residence is within 3 mi (5 km) of Port of Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Nivelle Golf Course, and Port de Saint-Jean-de-Luz Ciboure. Maison Louis XIV and Church of St-Jean-Baptiste are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This residence features an outdoor pool, WiFi in public areas, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Free self parking is free. Other amenities include a children's pool, concierge services, and laundry facilities.
All 116 rooms have balconies or patios and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Other amenities available to guests include dining areas, WiFi, and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Résidence Soko-Eder provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Ciboure residence also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2006
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Free self parking
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Bathtub or shower
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Day bed
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.67 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Bicycle storage
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 43 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per stay
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.