Book your room at Résidence Soko-Eder
Please enter your travel dates.
Studio for 2
- 1 sofa bed
Studio for 4
- 1 bunk bed
One Bedroom Apartment for 4
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
One Bedroom Apartment for 6
- 1 bunk bed
Ciboure residence with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in Ciboure, this residence is close to Port of Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Maison Louis XIV and Port de Saint-Jean-de-Luz Ciboure. Also nearby are St-Jean-de-Luz Beach and Church of St-Jean-Baptiste.
At Résidence Soko-Eder, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The residence also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, day beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 15 November and 20 December.
In addition to an outdoor pool, Résidence Soko-Eder provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Ciboure residence also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- In the room
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Bathtub or shower
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Day bed
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9 AM and 11 AM.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sports center nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Dock nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Land sailing (sand yachting) nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Kite-surfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Résidence Soko-Eder
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Hotel’s reception hours from April to June and from September to October:
Monday - Thursday from 9 AM to noon, and from 2 PM to 6 PM; Friday from 9 AM to noon, and from 2 PM to 7 PM; Saturday from 8 AM to 1 PM, and from 4 PM to 8 PM; Sunday from 9 AM to noon, and from 2 PM to 6 PM. Closed on Wednesday.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.67 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Bicycle storage
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 43 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per stay
- We Should Mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.