Availability: The Queensberry Hotel
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Suite (Four Poster)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Bath eco-friendly hotel near Bath Abbey
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Bath, walking distance from Museum of Bath at Work, Bath Assembly Rooms, and No. 1 Royal Crescent. Also nearby are Bath Abbey and Roman Baths.
In addition to a restaurant, The Queensberry Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Queensberry Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 31
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Olive Tree Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Old Q Bar - This bar specializes in British cuisine and serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The Queensberry Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of United Kingdom will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
- Additional Details
One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.