Availability: Marriott Baton Rouge
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Concierge Level Guestroom, 1 King or 2 DoubleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Baton Rouge hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this hotel is in the same area as Louisiana State University, The Old Governor's Mansion, and Old State Capitol. Regional attractions also include Shaw Center for the Arts and Baton Rouge Zoo.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Baton Rouge features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Baton Rouge Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Marriott Baton Rouge provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Marriott Baton Rouge is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 21
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 299
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $9.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
CAFE ACADIAN - This restaurant specializes in Cajun/Creole cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Marriott Baton Rouge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)