Availability: Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel
Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Premier Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Baton Rouge hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this hotel is close to Mall of Louisiana, Perkins Rowe, and Rural Life Museum. Area attractions also include Louisiana State University and Louisiana State University.
Recreational amenities at Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include an area shuttle and a shopping center shuttle.
In addition to flat-screen televisions with cable channels, guestrooms include iPod docking stations. Bathrooms come with bathtubs or showers and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel Amenities
Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel features an outdoor pool and a health club. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1170 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. An area shuttle within 3 mi and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 256
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1170
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Separate living room
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Tallulah - This poolside restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.