Book your room at Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- Two Queen and One Sofa Bed
Premier Guest Room
- One King Bed
Deluxe Guest Room
- One King Bed
Baton Rouge hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this hotel is close to Mall of Louisiana, Perkins Rowe, and Rural Life Museum. Area attractions also include Louisiana State University and Blue Bayou Waterpark.
Recreational amenities at Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include an area shuttle and a shopping center shuttle.
In addition to flat-screen televisions with cable channels, guestrooms include iPod docking stations. Bathrooms come with bathtubs or showers and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel
- The Overview
Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel features an outdoor pool and a health club. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 13000 square feet (1170 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. An area shuttle within 3 mi and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 256
- Number of floors - 12
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13000
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1170
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking
- The Room
- Video-game console
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Separate living room
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- The Eats
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Tallulah - This poolside restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.