Availability: Copthorne Hotel and Resort Bay of Islands
Standard Twin or Double Breakfast IncludedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Seaview Twin or Double Breakfast IncludedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Beachfront hotel with relaxing spa services
This Waitangi hotel is located next to a golf course, nestled on the beach a short distance from Waitangi Treaty Grounds, Waitangi Golf Club, and Paihia Wharf. Also nearby are Paihia Beach and Haruru Falls.
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as massage/treatment rooms and spa services.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Copthorne Hotel and Resort Bay of Islands Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, spa services, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 145
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Waitangi Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast and dinner.
Cafe Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Copthorne Hotel and Resort Bay of Islands Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Minimum guest age is 18
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 26.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 12.5 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5.10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Deposit: NZD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.