Availability: Kingsgate Hotel Autolodge Paihia
Paihia eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Paihia Wharf, Paihia Beach, and Waitangi Treaty Grounds. Local attractions also include Waitangi Golf Club and Russell Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Kingsgate Hotel Autolodge Paihia features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kingsgate Hotel Autolodge Paihia Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Kingsgate Hotel Autolodge Paihia provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Kingsgate Hotel Autolodge Paihia is a smoke-free property.
- Arcade/game room
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 2
- Room service (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1981
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Children's pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Reef - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Kingsgate Hotel Autolodge Paihia Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15.00 and NZD 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 12.50 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.