Book your room at City Loft Hotel
Beaufort romantic hotel with a 24-hour fitness center
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this romantic hotel is close to Thomas Hepworth House, Beaufort Museum, and John Mark Verdier House. Also nearby are Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and University of South Carolina-Beaufort.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, City Loft Hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a porter/bellhop, and free self parking.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
City Loft Hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 300 square feet (28 square meters) include meeting rooms. This romantic hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 28
- Free! Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1960
- Conference space size (feet) - 300
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi , Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free! Free local calls
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Memory foam mattress
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
City Java and News - This coffee shop specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.