Availability: Motel 6 Beaver
Modern, Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Modern, Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Beaver eco-friendly motel with a spa tub
Situated in Beaver, this eco-friendly motel is close to Beaver Court House Museum and Beaver City Hall.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Motel 6 Beaver provides laundry facilities, free self parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Motel 6 Beaver Amenities
Motel 6 Beaver features a spa tub, coffee/tea in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free local calls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Motel 6 Beaver Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.