Book your room at Beijing Far East Hotel
Economic twinMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Four-Beds SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Beijing hostel in Xuanwu, near Tiananmen Square
Located in Xuanwu, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Colored Glaze Factory Cultural Street and National Centre for the Performing Arts. Tiananmen Square and Great Hall of the People are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a conference center are available at this hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, conference rooms, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 118 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and cable TV. Minibars, room service, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Beijing Far East Hotel
The hostel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Beijing hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Year Built 1986
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Jiawei Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 6 AM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 180 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CNY 50 per day