Please enter your travel dates.
- Double Occupancy
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Standard Room, 3 Single Beds
- Three Twin Beds
Hostel with a restaurant, in Beijing (Xuanwu)
This hostel is located in Beijing (Xuanwu), close to Peking Opera, Tiananmen Square, and National Centre for the Performing Arts. Also nearby are Chairman Mao Memorial Hall and Great Hall of the People.
In addition to a restaurant, Beijing Far East Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.
The hostel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Beijing hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 4
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Hair salon
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1986
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 646
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Courtyard view
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Jiawei Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 6 AM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 180 per vehicle (one way)
- Safe fee: CNY 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CNY 50 per day