Book your room at Mercure Beijing Downtown
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Privilege, Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Privilege, Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star family-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants in Beijing (South Chaoyang)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Beijing (South Chaoyang), close to Today Art Museum, Beijing Yansha Outlets, and Yintai Centre. Also nearby are Panjiayuan Antique Market and CCTV Headquarters.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Mercure Beijing Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Beijing Downtown
In addition to an indoor pool, Mercure Beijing Downtown provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities measuring 1115 square feet (104 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2010.
- Tour assistance
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Computer rental
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 373
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 104
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Year Built 2010
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1115
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Steam room
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking
- In the room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Partially open bathroom
- Free movie channels
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
La Vie - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Hua Teng Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Mercure Beijing Downtown
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is noon
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 156 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 400 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CNY 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 265 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.