Book your room at Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Plaza Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Beijing property near St. Joseph's Cathedral
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Hotel is a modern oasis, ideal for both leisure and business guests. Centrally located in the heart of Beijing's bustling and developing cultural, commercial, business and entertainment district, the hotel is within walking distance of the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square.
Three unique restaurants offer a wide range of cuisines. Designed in Western style, rooms all feature stunning views of the city skyline.
The modern guestrooms are equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access and cable/satellite TV with premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing
- At your hotel
Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing is a 15-storey building with 216 modern guestrooms. The hotel is located along Beijing's famous Wangfujing Road, close to Tian An Men Square and the Forbidden City, making it central for business and leisure. Shopping is conveniently located at the adjacent Regent Hotel. Other amenities include ATM, conference center, luggage storage, and shuttle service to and from the airport on request (surcharge).
Business center: The business center amenities include copying, faxing, and word processing in Chinese and English.
Internet access: High-speed Internet access is available in the conference/meeting rooms and business center.
Conference/function room(s): There are three conference/meeting rooms. The largest, The Grand Salon, is 117 square meters (1,259 square feet) can accommodate up to100 guests in cocktail style. Salon 1 is 40 square meters (430 square feet) catering for up to 20 guests. Salon 2 is 23 square meters (248 square feet) and caters for up to 10 guests.
Other: For larger conference space and banquet facilities, the Park Plaza can arrange The Regent's conference facility which is located adjacent to the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Number of floors - 15
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1937
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20850
- Security guard
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking garage
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
A buffet breakfast (surcharge) is provided 6:30 AM - 10 AM each morning in the restaurant; it is complimentary for Plaza Club rooms guests.
The First Lounge Bar - Located on the lobby, furnished with upholstered chairs and ottomans. The exciting menu changes monthly. The bar provides a full range of drinks and serves light meals. Open from mid-morning ‘til late evening.
Ooodle - A catchy name that highlights the restaurant's cuisine - noodles. Offers Japanese- and Asian-style noodles with special take-away menu. Open from mid-morning ‘til early evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours-a-day.
The Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing has a fitness centre equipped with cardiovascular and strength training machines.
- Sports center nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 159 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 345 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.