Please enter your travel dates.
Raffles, Business Room - Non-refundable
- 2 twin
Landmark Room - Non-refundable
- 2 twin
Raffles, Executive Room, 1 King Bed - Non-refundable
- 1 double
- Accommodations as selected
- Daily breakfast at Raffles Inc. Lounge or in East 33 from 6:30 AM to 11 AM
- Complimentary refreshments and snacks all day at Raffles Inc. Lounge
- Daily cocktail reception at Raffles Inc. Lounge from 6 PM to 8 PM
- Complimentary pressing service of 2 pieces per room/day
- 10% discount on laundry and dry cleaning services
- 20% discount in all food and beverage outlets in Raffles Beijing Hotel
- 15% discount on limousine transfer within 4th Ring Road
- 25% discount on black and white photocopies
- Complimentary use of the Lounge meeting room for 2 hours/day (subject to availability)
- Complimentary late check-out at 4 PM
Landmark Suite, 1 King Bed - Short and Suite Promotion
- 1 king
- Daily breakfast at East 33 or the Club Lounge for 2
- Complimentary refreshments and snacks at the Club Lounge throughout the day
- Cocktail reception daily at the Club Lounge
- Complimentary pressing of 2 pieces of clothing per day, per room
- 10% discount on hotel laundry and dry cleaning services
- 20% discount on all hotel food and beverage outlets
- 15% discount on limousine transfers within 4th Ring Road
- 25% discount on black and white copies or print outs
- Complimentary local telephone calls
- 2-hours usage of the Lounge meeting room once per day, subject to availability
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
- Stay 2-nights or longer and also receive a roundtrip airport transfer, subject to reservations)
Historic setting on central Chang’an Avenue
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
Located within the Wangfujing shopping district and surrounded by many tourist attractions, this two-tower hotel is a less than two kilometer from the Forbidden City, China Museum of History, and Tiananmen Square.
Built in the early 1900s, Raffles Beijing Hotel is a distinctive blend of Oriental and French influences. This property hosts many significant political and cultural events.
Complimentary newspaper and wireless Internet
This property has 171 guestrooms and suites appointed with intricate Oriental accents and French elegance. It offers complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary newpapers, and bathrobes and slippers.
Conveniently located in the Wangfujing shopping district, the Raffles Beijing Hotel is just a 2-minute stroll to Wangfujing subway station and 1.5 km to Beijing railway station.
The hotel offers a variety of fine restaurant dining, as well as a library/drawing room with books, chess table, and flat-screen TV. Exclusively for hotel guests, fitness fans can make use of the indoor swimming pool and gym. Raffles Beijing Hotel boasts a fine collection of contemporary art, showcasing foreign and domestic artists' work.
Business center: Located behind the front office and open 7 AM till 11 PM.
Internet access: Wireless and high-speed Internet access are complimentary for all guests.
Conference/function room(s): Le Salon Raffles in the hotel's main building is 140 square meters (1,506 square feet) with an adjacent pre-function area of 94 square meters (1,011 square feet). It can hold up to 100 guests in theatre style, 42 in classroom style, or 60 for banquets. The basement of the heritage building has a further five meeting rooms ranging in size from 480 square meters (5,165 square feet) to 96 square meters (1,033 square feet), and catering theatre-style groups of 64 to 380 participants.
Valet parking / self parking:
Complimentary in a secure, open-air courtyard directly in front of the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Audiovisual equipment
- Year Built 1917
- Number of floors - 13
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Bathroom scale
- Rainfall showerhead
- Welcome amenities
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Trouser press
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- City view
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
East 33 - All-day dining in a relaxed, contemporary environment. Seafood buffet every Friday and Saturday.
Jaan - Raffles Beijing's signature restaurant serving light and innovative French cuisine paired with fine selections of wines.
Writer's Bar - Offers a wide range of cocktails wines and spirits. Serves daily afternoon tea and cocktail happy hours
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 253 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 650 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CNY 60 per day