Availability: Regent Beijing
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Twin Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premium Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premium Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Twin Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Suite (Twin Bed)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury Beijing hotel with pool, near Forbidden City
Expedia Insiders' Select™ Winner 2014
This hotel is one of the few selected in Beijing to receive this exclusive award based on 1 million guest reviews submitted annually by Expedia travelers.
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Forbidden City
Regent Beijing is designed in a classic yet contemporary style. The 500 luxurious guestrooms and suites are spacious and boast modern features and stylish amenities.
Pool and fitness
A fully-equipped fitness center including indoor swimming pools and a Jacuzzi is ideal for keeping in shape, cooling off and relaxing.
Guestrooms at Regent Beijing include city and garden views, flat-panel televisions, private spa tubs, bathroom televisions, phones, bathrobes, and coffee/tea makers. High-speed Internet access and daily newspapers are complimentary. Connecting / adjoining rooms available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Regent Beijing Amenities
Regent Beijing offers an indoor pool, a separate children's pool, spa tubs, steam rooms, and saunas. In addition to a variety of cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, the fitness center offers aerobic, dance, yoga classes, and consultations with trained fitness professionals. The hotel's Serenity Spa offers ten private rooms where guests can be pampered with a variety of treatments.
Located in the three-story lobby, Crescent Lounge offers a spot for morning coffee, afternoon tea, or evening cocktails. Additional dining options include a restaurant serving a-la-carte and buffet-style meals, a steakhouse, and a Cantonese restaurant. 24-hour room service is also available.
Meeting and event facilities at Regent Beijing include a business center, ballroom, business services, computer station, event catering, and conference rooms totaling over 11,000 square feet of space. Regent Beijing also features a garden, grocery store, nightclub, and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Rain umbrellas are available on request.
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Grocery/convenience store
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 19
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private spa tub
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Cafe 99 - A la carte and buffet-style dining featuring Western and Asian favorites.
Daccapo - Contemporary Italian cuisine. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Crescent Lounge - Located in the lobby. Open for morning coffee, afternoon tea, and evening cocktails. Light snacks. Live music nightly. Open daily from early morning until late night.
Room Service - Available 24-hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
Regent Beijing Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 228 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 460 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.