Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room (Executive)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Statesman Suite)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Diplomat)
Extensive facilities near Silk Market
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
The St. Regis Beijing is located on Jianguomenwai Dajie in the heart of the city’s diplomatic district, near Beijing’s center for upscale shopping and business. The hotel is within walking distance of the Silk Market.
Spa, fine dining
The hotel offers iridium spa facilities and restaurants serving a range of Chinese and international cuisine.
Bronze and marble
The European-style, bronze-hued décor of the 258 guestrooms extends to the Chinese-style quilts; expansive bathrooms have deep tubs and spacious tiled showers.
The St. Regis Beijing is located on Jianguomenwai Dajie in the heart of the city’s diplomatic district, near Beijing’s center for upscale shopping and business. Ideally located near Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City, the hotel is within walking distance of the Silk Market, Ritan Park and the historic Beijing International Club, a well-known gathering spot for domestic and international government officials, foreign dignitaries, journalists and business executives.
Following renovation, The St. Regis Beijing features 28 additional lavishly-appointed St. Regis suites, bringing the total number of suites to 102, or 40 percent of its total room count. Overlooking the property’s tranquil gardens, the upgraded guest rooms and suites feature extraordinary furnishing, including cherry wood armoires, Chinese silk upholstery, fine European tableware, flat-panel LCD televisions, iPod docking stations and spacious work desks. In addition, a WiFi service is available to all guests throughout the hotel.
More than 13,114 square feet of meeting and event facilities are available at The St. Regis Beijing, named as one of the best choices for meeting planners in the capital city. Accommodating virtually any type of meeting, conference or social event, the hotel offers a variety of meeting rooms equipped with the latest technology. In addition, the hotel’s elaborate gardens provide a unique and seductive setting for private functions.
The St. Regis Beijing features the famed hallmarks of the St. Regis brand, including bespoke guest experiences and the iconic St. Regis Butler Service, at one of the world’s best addresses. Trained in the English tradition, St. Regis butlers provide ever-present yet unobtrusive service while anticipating guest needs and customizing each guest’s stay according to his or her specific tastes and preferences.
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1997
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 410
- Express check-out
- Medical assistance available
- Full-service health spa
- Smoke-free property
- Technology helpdesk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Translation services
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking nearby
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 37
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 258
- Multilingual staff
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 19
- Tennis on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Ergonomic chair
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- iPod docking station
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- DVD player
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Garden Court – With views of the landscaped garden and fountains, the newly-renovated and conceptualized Garden Court restaurant offers al fresco dining. Its cantilevered natural stone patio extends out over a pool of water. An open kitchen creates Western and Asian favorites, served either buffet-style or à la carte. Open from early morning to late evening.
Celestial Court – Contemporary Cantonese cuisine served in an equally contemporary setting, with low ceilings, black-marble columns, lacquer chairs and cabinets, gold colored walls, and intricately patterned blue-and-red carpets. Three good-fortune statuettes adhere to tradition. Open for lunch and dinner.
Danieli's – The bright, hand-painted ceiling, tiled floors, and bronze chandeliers evoke southern Italy, with cuisine to match. Elegant and comfortable, with views overlooking the lobby or the street. Open for lunch and dinner.
Shunsai – A variety of regional delicacies and an extensive sake selection are served in a traditional Japanese setting with subtle contemporary touches. Open for lunch and dinner.
Press Club Bar - Club-style bar, reminiscent of the Beijing International Club in its 1930s heyday. Bar snacks and more substantial fare are on the menu. Open from late afternoon to late evening. Press Club Bar is a favorite haunt of the international press corps.
The hotel also features a state-of-the-art Athletic Center, complete with an aerobics studio, squash courts, spinning classes, strength training equipment, cardio machines and 35 flat screen TVs. The 25-meter indoor swimming pool connects through the glass window with the beautiful view of The St. Regis Beijing garden, unique in the heart of Beijing. Other facilities that cater to guests' every need include a full-service hair and beauty salon.
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Iridium Spa comprises 1,500 square meters, all dedicated to relaxation and rejuvenation, beautifully enhanced by signature bespoke service.
Since ancient times, healing waters have been at the very roots of the spa experience. With six spa and body therapy rooms, including one VIP suite, one Vichy Shower and King Bath room, two single rooms and two double suites, Hot Spring plunges, saunas, aroma steam rooms and Iridium Room, this elegant sanctuary offers the perfect escape as well as a gateway to a world of wellness.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Nutrition consultation in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 228 for adults and CNY 114 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CNY 80 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: CNY 30 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 700-2000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The St. Regis Beijing is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
Book a stay in a "Suite Package" rate category for the "Statesman Suite" and receive the following:
- Afternoon tea in the Garden Lounge for 2 guests once per stay
- Luxurious accommodation in a spacious Statesman Suite
Leisure Weekend Promotion
Book a stay now - 31 December 2013 in a Deluxe room only category, for weekend travel during the same period, and receive the following:
- Daily breakfast for 2 at the Garden Court
- Free upgrade to Statesman Suite or Diplomat Deluxe room from Deluxe room, subject to room availability at check-in
- Families booking a 2nd connecting room (excludes Statesman Suites) at check-in will receive a 50% discount off the room rate plus including 2 breakfasts
- Complimentary Internet access