Availability: Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, City View (Preferred)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, Sea View (Preferred)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Suite, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Suite, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Beirut with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Sanayeh Park, Beirut Municipality Stadium, and Pigeon Rocks. Also nearby are Camille Chamoun Sports City Stadium and Hamra Street.
At Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
LED televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun Amenities
Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 1679 square feet (156 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1679
- Conference space size (meters) - 156
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Four Points by Sheraton Le Verdun Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 15
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.