Book your room at Days Hotel Belfast
Standard Double or Twin Room
Double Room, Accessible
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Executive Double Room
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Central hotel close to the Grand Opera House
This Days Hotel is located next to the "Golden Mile" in the heart of the Belfast city centre, just a short walk to the Great Victoria Street bus and railway station and Grand Opera House.
Free WiFi, restaurant
Days Hotel Belfast City Centre features free wireless Internet access and a restaurant. Business amenities include a meeting room and business center.
All guestrooms include wireless Internet access, cable TV, and full-length mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Days Hotel Belfast
- At your hotel
Situated right in the heart of Belfast city center, the hotel is within immediate proximity of Belfast's best restaurants, bars, cafés and shopping district. Major tourist attractions are within walking distance. Guests can get advice on the local area from staff at the 24-hour front desk, or take advantage of the hotel's business center, meeting room, and complimentary wireless Internet access. The hotel restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Parking nearby is free of charge Monday–Thursday, and discounted on weekends.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Number of floors - 8
- Audiovisual equipment
- Year Built 2003
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Self parking
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Smoke-free property
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Self parking, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- In your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Enjoy a traditional Irish breakfast, superb lunch, or delicious evening meal in the hotel restaurant, which specializes in organic and locally sourced produce.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Days Hotel Belfast
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6 per night
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.